What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
“Oprah expert reveals the 300 creative and inexpensive date ideas that people are using to leave great impressions, rekindle relationships and have more fun!
- The secrets of how to be a great conversationalist that everyone loves to be around
- What’s the real secret to a successful first date? Chapter 3 lays it all out for you.
- A $2 kid’s toy that is far more romantic than an expensive piece of jewelry
- A simple secret to skyrocket your self-confidence around others. Just follow this step-by-step system and watch as it helps to make men and women respond more favorably around you
- Learn how to be a greater kisser – When it comes time for that first kiss, you will know exactly what to do to make it a memorable event for both you and your date.
- How to stay truly happy together and how to avoid the common pitfalls of marriage (pages 19-21)
- How you can be overjoyed together even when things aren’t going your way (page 38)
- Learn how to make the transition from being friends to being romantic partners, easily and naturally
- Learn how to never run out of things to say and how to make your conversations interesting and memorable.
- The six values critical to building an unshakable foundation to your happy marriage (pages 9-18)
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Creative Date Ideas scores an averge of 3.65, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Creative Date Ideas scores 61.29/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.creativedateideas.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: creativedateideas.com you’ll also be taken through to creativedateideas.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)